Rehabilitation Solutions employs only highly trained and skilled therapists for our services. We place huge importance on maintaining professional standards and provide all therapists with a professional mentor who is a clinical specialist in their field of work.
Our Head Office team provide administration, IT and technical support to therapists, and our Finance team pays therapists monthly, removing the need to chase or wait for client payments.
All therapists receive a comprehensive induction upon joining ILS, which covers working in the field of litigation, and training is offered on an ongoing basis to ensure you are kept up to date with industry developments. We provide a free company conference.
Each therapist is included on the ILS Group Indemnity policy which covers you for work instructed by ILS, and we offer excellent pay rates, including paid time for travel and mileage for clinical work.
We offer flexible hours and home based working.
Service Coordinator - Posture Management Team
We are looking to recruit an experienced Posture Management Therapist to head up our team.
You need to be passionate about Posture Management, seating and wheelchair provision, have post graduate training and be able to demonstrate expertise in this field, particularly for people with complex disabilities.
This role involves working collaboratively with the Clinical Lead and other Service Coordinators for the continued development and success of ILS Rehabilitation Solutions.
Key aspects of this role include:
- Clinical leadership and team leadership; Mentorship of team members.
- First point of contact for the service, providing specialist advice and support on clinical enquiries for Case Managers.
- Dealing with referrals, quotes and instruction, including allocation of work to the team.
- Advising on and assisting with recruitment of additional team members as required.
- Regular Line Management and discussion with Rehabilitation Solutions Clinical Lead.
- Service development and ensuring services to clients reflect the most up-to-date and evidence-based approaches and equipment.
- Opportunities for clinical work offered in addition to suit.
Availability: The role is hourly employed and currently requires 5 – 7 hours per week. This needs to be worked flexibly throughout the week - allowing for the continuation of other roles. However, the demands of the service may increase as Rehabilitation Solutions develops. You will be based at home, using online technology (with support) to link with colleagues and process work tasks. Travel will be required for meetings approximately 2-3 times a year.
To apply: Please contact ILS HR for an information pack at email@example.com. For an informal discussion, please contact Catherine Williams on 01722 742442.
Closing date: 2nd June 2017.
We are always looking for highly experienced specialist therapists to expand our nationwide teams. Currently we have the following specific vacancies:
- Nurse Advisors and Trainers - nationwide
- Neuro-physiotherapist - West London area
- Speech and Language Therapists with AAC expertise: London, Home Counties and Southern England
Please contact ILS HR (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your CV for more information.