ILS is a leading provider of case management and rehabilitation services in the UK. After almost 25 years’ experience in the industry, we are proud to still be providing these services to: people whose lives have been changed by injury, to solicitors, and insurance companies on a nationwide scale.
Our long-standing experience in the industry has meant that we have carefully tailored our case management and rehabilitation solutions services over time, to be able to deliver the best possible package to our clients. Here’s just a few reasons why we are unique:
A holistic approach
- ILS provide Case management and rehabilitation services on a nationwide scale.
- We can offer the complete package: case management, rehabilitation, recruitment and training and supervision for support teams.
- We have total client focus and this is at the forefront of everything we do.
- We are committed to helping our clients to maximise their independence and to regain and maintain a more rewarding quality of life; our support covers every aspect of physical, intellectual and emotional wellbeing.
- There is no waiting list for an initial needs assessment or case management for a client. Upon request, an initial needs assessment quote will be sent within 24 hours and case management can begin immediately after we receive instruction.
- ILS rehabilitation solutions can provide standalone rehabilitation services. Therapy can be commissioned by insurers and solicitors, as well as case managers. We offer the full range of therapies enabling clients to a multidisciplinary ILS team. This offers significant client benefits including streamlined team communications and cost-saving efficiencies.
- ILS rehabilitation solutions provides fixed-price initial assessments, detailed professional reports and costings for ongoing therapy or treatments, and competitive fee rates.
- All of our case managers and rehabilitation solutions therapists have experience in the field of litigation, and as such we offer a valuable support package to clients going through the litigation process.
- We offer flexible appointments to meet clients’ needs.
Highly experienced case managers and therapists
- Our team of case managers are all professional adult and paediatric specialists. They include occupational therapists, physiotherapists, speech and language therapists, nurses and social workers.
- Our 54 case managers have over 300 years’ experience between them.
- All of our case managers are registered with BABICM and CMSUK. When joining ILS, case managers are encouraged to strive towards advanced BABICM status. Currently, we have 18 case managers who have achieved advanced registered practitioner status with BABICM.
- All of our case managers and rehabilitation solutions therapists maintain their registration with the HCPC or NMC and their relevant professional bodies.
- All of our therapists are specialists within their field; they have had post-grad training and are members of professional special interest groups.
- Both case managers and therapists receive a comprehensive induction upon joining ILS, and receive on-going training to ensure they remain up to date with developments in their area. They also receive mentorship to maintain a high quality service and client satisfaction.
Support from ILS
- We offer the back-up of our head office teams between 9:00 A.M and 5:00 P.M. We have a very stable workforce and a high retention rate of employees.
- Our head office team in Wiltshire work to provide continuous support to our clients, case managers and therapists; we have dedicated operations, administration, IT, learning and development, Finance, HR, and Payroll teams in place to ensure that our clinicians can focus solely on the care of their clients whilst maximising efficiency, cost-effectiveness and value for money.
- We offer an in depth payroll service, where everyone receives a dedicated payroll person. We calculate sick pay, annual leave entitlement, and with prior agreement we can make payments directly to HMRC and care staff. We provide workplace pension systems and these can be provided for everyone.
- We provide an online client notes facility and an in-depth documentation procedure.
- Our case managers use an online, actual-time recording system ensuring the client is billed accurately, with detailed invoice breakdowns available.
- We are experts in supporting 24 hour care teams, we have recruited, supported and managed over 500 carers.
Training & maintaining standards
- ILS are award winners in training excellence.
- ILS is registered and inspected by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
- We place huge importance on maintaining professional standards. Each case manager and therapist has a professional mentor or coordinator who is highly experienced in case management and working with ILS. Not only do mentors provide support to their case managers, they are also there to provide cover when the case manager is away, for example, on holiday.
- Our involvement with organisations like CMSUK, BABICM, Headway and BIG means that we keep abreast of the very latest developments in the industry
- We are the only case management company who provide an internal conference to all staff. Our conference is now an integral part of company life; providing an important opportunity for all of our case managers, rehabilitation solutions therapists, management teams and head office staff to integrate and undertake training. We invite distinguished speakers from the healthcare and rehabilitation industries to join us to provide specialist training to the teams.
- We offer and established CPD training programme for legal professionals, covering case management and rehabilitation topics.
ILS are committed to supporting charities and organisations relevant to our work across the health sector.
Each year, using the input of our staff, we choose a number of organisations to support throughout that period. This may include sponsorship of fundraising events, hosting our own events, or donating to the cause itself.
Not only is this aspect of our work incredibly important to us, but to the charities that provide such incredible care for clients just like ours.