Our case managers are all specialists in providing case management and rehabilitation service packages for adults.
Their experience means that they are able to support adult clients with all manner of injuries, disabilities and mental health issues. This include adults who have very complex needs.
We appreciate the importance of getting clients assessed quickly in order to put the interventions in place to facilitate their recovery. To do this, we have developed a quick and streamlined process:
- Initial enquiry.
- ILS quote for clients ‘Initial Needs Assessment’ (INA) provided within 24 hours, CV of best-suited case manager is enclosed.
- INA takes place with client and family members.
- Case manager compiles in-depth report for proposed case management and rehabilitation package.
- Instruction to commence is given from fund-holder.
- Intervention begins immediately.
To find out more about what you can expect from an ILS case manager, the Initial Needs Assessment, and ILS support, download our brochure below.