Operations and Business Development Manager
- Joined ILS in 2005
- Experience of case managing children and young adults with a variety of disabilities / medical conditions.
- Is experienced in mentoring other Case Managers.
- Experienced manager of other clinical professionals.
- Considerable experience working in NHS and Local Authority settings.
- Member of British Association of Occupational Therapists, British Psychological Society, CMSUK, Adv. Member of BABICM.
Ian is responsible for:
- Operational management in the North of England.
- The case management referral process
- Promoting the profile and reputation of ILS in the north (north of Birmingham).
- Recruiting northern based case managers and therapists.
- Supporting the development and training of ILS staff in the north.
“The support offered by the Case Manager, has been invaluable. ILS treats its clients as human beings and not just a customer number..... ILS put the needs of our son first... While I would never wish for anyone to be in our situation, I would have no hesitation in recommending the services of ILS ”
Mother of client