Joint Chief Executive
- Qualified from St.Loye’s School of Occupational therapy in 1983
- Joined ILS in 1998
- Advanced member of BABICM. Member of CMSUK
- Member of BABICM council 2008 - present
- Chair of BABICM children and young persons’ group 2008 - 2012
- Experience of working with children and adults with all types of disabilities in UK and New Zealand.
- Experience of working in health, social care and Independent/Private employment.
- Expertise in Care Packages
- Experience of attending Court as a Witness of Fact.
Karenmarie is responsible for:
- Overall Manager for Operational/Clinical aspects of ILS business.
- Day to day management of the business
- ILS business strategy
“I have been using the services of ILS for a number of years whilst employing a carer for my sister who has severe physical and mental health disabilities. Their help with recruitment and their sympathetic management has resulted in a smooth running operation, which is indispensable’”