Senior Operations Manager
- Operational management experience in the private, statutory and voluntary sectors since 1994.
- Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council as a Registered Mental Nurse since 1991.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management.
- Registered Manager with the Care Quality Commission.
- Member of BABICM.
- Member of CMSUK
- Joined ILS in 2008.
Phil is responsible for:
- The Operations Managers and the Professional Mentors who oversee the Case Managers and Therapists
- The Human Resources Department
- The Learning and Development and Training Department
- The recruitment of Case Managers and Specialist Service Therapists
- The case management referral process
- Monitoring standards of care delivered to our clients and Care Quality Commission (CQC) compliance
“My experience so far of using ILS has been fantastic, and has made a great improvement in my rehab. They have been very pro-active in setting up appointments and making sure all the therapists are communicating with each other, which makes sure the therapy has the right focus.”
Daniel Baker (39 yrs old)