- Qualified from Wiltshire College in 1998 as a Social Worker
- Joined ILS in 2011
- Experience in case managing adult clients with all types of disabilities. This includes extensive work within statutory services, managing care packages, liaising with other professionals. Expertise in working with adults with a learning disability and physical disability.
- Registered with GSCC.
Sarah is responsible for:
- The case management referral process.
- The Professional Mentors who oversee the Case Managers and Therapists.
- Sarah is also involved in the recruitment of Case Managers.
“The support offered by the Case Manager, has been invaluable. ILS treats its clients as human beings and not just a customer number..... ILS put the needs of our son first... While I would never wish for anyone to be in our situation, I would have no hesitation in recommending the services of ILS ”
Mother of client