Our team of Moving & Handling Professionals aim to find the most effective and practical solutions for our clients at home, at work, in school, on holiday and for all leisure activities.
We work with children and adults who need assistance to maximise their care, leisure or learning opportunities, and we have particular expertise in working with clients who have complex needs.
The key to our success is listening to the wishes of our clients and working with them to achieve this within the health and safety framework.
We can offer:
- Assessment of current and long term needs, particularly in the home environment.
- Risk assessments and bespoke training for carers, parents and professionals.
- Practical advice and information on moving and handling equipment.
- Sling & hoist assessments.
- Advice, during the planning of adaptations, on the layout of rooms and the positioning of equipment.
- Advice on solutions for accessing leisure activities.
For more information, please call 01722 742442 to speak to the moving and handling coordinator to discuss your clients' needs in depth.