Our team of highly qualified nurses have a wide range of clinical skills and experience. We aim to provide the client with nursing support and advice to enable them to have a lifestyle where their nursing needs are as medically stable as possible.
Our team includes nurses who have expertise and experience in paediatrics, learning disability, mental health, adult nursing, district nursing and health visiting.
We offer support and guidance relating to various types of nursing interventions including administration of medicine, epilepsy awareness, PEG feeding, use of oxygen, tissue viability, catheter care, and invasive nursing procedures. We also offer support and guidance on challenging behaviour, anxiety and depression.
We can also provide:
- Nursing assessments.
- Recruitment and supervision of nursing teams.
- Clinical support, training and professional development of registered nurses for clients.
- Training for Carers.
- Client centered advice and guidance for nurses, care staff, families and case managers.
- Comprehensive nursing management plans for clients working files.
- Liaison with and maximizing input from statutory services.
- A link between clients, families and Carers to provide a cohesive working team.
- Informal advice and guidance on current nursing needs.
For a detailed overview of our Nursing Advisory services, please turn to page 11 in our brochure: