Our team of highly qualified nurses have a wide range of clinical skills and experience. We aim to provide our clients with nursing support and advice to enable them to develop a lifestyle where their nursing needs are made as medically stable as possible.
Our nurses have expertise and experience in paediatrics, learning disability, mental health, adult nursing, district nursing, and health visiting.
In our experience we’ve found that involving a nurse advisor in the early stages of case management (when finalising INA or initial risk assessment) can be helpful to ensure that the immediate priorities and ongoing care and training needs have been identified.
We offer support and guidance relating to various types of nursing interventions including administration of medicine, epilepsy awareness, PEG feeding, use of oxygen, tissue viability, catheter care, and invasive nursing procedures. We also offer support and guidance for clients with challenging behaviour.
We can provide:
- Nursing assessments.
- Recruitment and supervision of nursing teams.
- Clinical support, training and professional development for registered nurses for clients.
- Training for carers.
- Client-centred advice and guidance for nurses, care staff, families and case managers.
- Comprehensive nursing management/care plans for clients.
- Liaison with and maximising input from statutory services.
- A link between clients, families and carers to provide a cohesive working team.
- Informal advice and guidance on current nursing needs.
We’re able to offer a bespoke service ranging from a small number of tasks to a highly complex care and nursing package.
If you wish to discuss your client’s nursing requirements please call the team coordinator on 01722 742442 who will be happy to assist and provide a quote.
Alternatively you can download our brochure below for more information about ILS Rehabilitation Solutions and the other services we can offer.ILS Rehabilitation Solutions Brochure