Our team of qualified and highly experienced paediatric occupational therapists can provide a full range of treatment and services for children and young people. They are skilled in working alongside parents, carers, school, colleges and other therapists.
OT Treatment and Programmes
- Movement control and/or co-ordination.
- Sensory processing for self-regulation and behaviour.
- Activities of daily living e.g. feeding, toileting, dressing.
- Fine motor and hand skills.
- Accessing learning tasks at school and home.
- Developing leisure pursuits, play skills and participating in family activities.
- Developing confidence with community skills.
- Concentration and attention.
- Treatment of perception difficulties.
- Assessing and sourcing user-friendly equipment for positioning, daily living activities, school and leisure activities.
We understand the importance of setting goals that are meaningful for our young clients and families.
For a detailed overview of our paediatric occupational therapy services, please turn to page 17 in our brochure: