Immediate Needs Assessments
ILS has been assessing clients with complex disabilities and providing clear, concise and comprehensive Case Management reports since 1992.
We were one of the first case management companies to provide Immediate Needs assessments in accordance with the 2007 Rehabilitation Code.
As Case Managers we totally appreciate the importance of getting clients assessed quickly in order to put the intervention in place to facilitate their recovery and allow them, with appropriate rehabilitation, to reach their optimum occupational performance and regain their quality of life.
What to expect?
If you contact us, we will usually on that day, send you a quote for an assessment and the CV of the Case Manager who is most appropriate for your client. Once you authorize us to complete the assessment, we will contact the client and/or family within 2 working days and the face-to-face visit will usually happen within 14 days, subject to the client’s availability. The report is sent out within 10 working days of the visit unless it is required more urgently.
Once a report is completed and we have instruction to commence input from the fund-holder, we can start our intervention immediately. ILS does not operate a waiting list.
The report will include the following:
- Current client details, medical and health issues and injuries sustained
- Client’s social and domestic situation
- Current support client receives and agencies involved
- Previous and current occupational status
- Physical restrictions caused by the injury and the impact on daily life
- Cognitive and behavioural issues and the impact on daily life
- Identification of case management and rehabilitation needs
- Recommendations for intervention and rehabilitation
- Detailed estimate of case management costs
- Costs of specific rehabilitation and treatment where this is known at the assessment stage. NB it may be necessary for the case manager to recommend that an assessment be done by an appropriate specialist to gain more specific costs.
For more information or to ask for an assessment quote, please call our Operations Team on 01722 742442.
- Case Management
- Immediate Needs Assessments
- Rehabilitation Solutions
- Occupational Therapy For Adults
- Occupational Therapy For Children
- Adult Brain Injury Rehabilitation Services
- Moving and Handling
- Posture and Seating
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Clinical Neuropsychology
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Recruitment and Employment Services
“Our Case Manager is an essential link between not only our solicitor but also the many other professionals involved in the care of our child, i.e. health/education. She has accompanied me on many stressful and emotional meetings and has acted as an advocate and been a huge support throughout this process”
Mother of young client with severe cerebral palsy