A process whereby those with a disability can be enabled to access, maintain or return to employment or other useful occupation.
ILS values the importance of this for all our clients.
We have occupational therapists who specialise in vocational rehabilitation and "return to work programmes".
Return to work programmes may include:
- Functional assessment to determine skills and interests.
- Observations of work attitude, performance and behaviour.
- Workplace assessments and on site training/support.
- Joint working with statutory and voluntary services.
- Case Management
- Immediate Needs Assessments
- Rehabilitation Solutions
- Occupational Therapy For Adults
- Occupational Therapy For Children
- Adult Brain Injury Rehabilitation Services
- Moving and Handling
- Posture and Seating
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Clinical Neuropsychology
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Recruitment and Employment Services
“Our Case Manager is an essential link between not only our solicitor but also the many other professionals involved in the care of our child, i.e. health/education. She has accompanied me on many stressful and emotional meetings and has acted as an advocate and been a huge support throughout this process”
Mother of young client with severe cerebral palsy