Our Client HR team assist our case managers to recruit and onboard directly recruited Support Workers for our clients. In addition, the HR service includes:
- Managing probationary periods
- Variation to contracts
- Managing performance
- Family friendly processes i.e., maternity, flexible working etc.
- Termination of Employment including redundancy
Deputies can trust ILS to handle the day-to-day management of their client’s Support Workers with the assistance of our Client HR team. The team, all of whom are CIPD qualified HR Advisors, currently support 100+ clients who employ almost 400 care staff of which around 10% receive 24-hour care.
Once onboarded, the HR team work closely with the Payroll team who combine experience, expertise and smart technology in delivering our payroll service, which includes:
- End to end processing of each client’s payroll
- Annual leave in line with the Good Work Plan legislation changes as well as sickness monitoring.
- Their own dedicated payroll officer who understands the clients' needs.
- Payments to Support Workers through our robust, compliant, and secure BACS approved service.
- Set up, administration and ongoing support with our clients auto-enrolment pension scheme.
- Provision of a secure portal for exchange of payroll data, supply of comprehensive reports and ePayslips and eP60s for Support Workers.
With over 40 years of collective experience working directly with our clients, the Client HR and Payroll teams know only too well the challenges that managing a directly employed care team can bring. They can advise on strategies to get the best out of the care teams, which allows our clients, Case Managers and Team Leaders to feel fully supported. By providing this service, our Case Managers can focus on what they do best in providing the clinical interventions required to work with clients in achieving their goals.
I have been impressed by the way the recruitment has been handled and the other staff I have dealt with.
Anonymous, Client Support Worker