At ILS, we’re incredibly proud of our Case Managers and the work they do. They embody our company values, putting their client’s quality of life at the centre of all that they do.
Our Case Managers
Our goal is and always has been to maximise the independence of every client, with support covering every aspect of their physical, intellectual and emotional wellbeing. Their needs and wishes come first, and we believe excellent Case Management is about putting that into positive action. But don’t take our word for it, watch some of our video case studies and let our clients tell you themselves.
As a company, ILS also has an integral focus on maintaining exceptional standards of care. We are experts in supporting 24-hour care teams, having recruited, supported and managed over 500 carers from our head office. To find out more about the company, and our values, visit our About Us page.
"Relatives told us they felt safe knowing that people that matter to them were in safe hands"
But why choose our Case Managers?
- We operate nationwide.
- There's no waiting for an Immediate Needs Assessment (INA) or for a Case Manager - once we receive instruction we can begin straight away, and our INA quotes are sent within 24 hours of your enquiry.
- All of our Case Managers receive litigation training, meaning they can properly support the client and their family going through the litigation process.
- Every Case Manager has a professional mentor who is highly experienced in ILS Case Management. Not only do mentors provide support to their Case Managers, but they are also there to provide cover for when the Case Manager is away (for example on holiday).
- All of our Case Managers are registered with BABICM and CMSUK, and many have achieved advanced BABICM membership.
- All members of staff receive a comprehensive induction upon joining ILS, and receive ongoing training such as CPD seminars to ensure they remain up to date.
- We provide back up and support from our head office between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM Monday-Friday, as well as co-ordinate clinical cover, answer questions and solve problems between our various teams.
- We use a secure online notes facility and in-depth documentation procedure, as well as an online actual time recording system to ensure accurate billing. Detailed invoice breakdowns are also provided to ensure clear, transparent spending records.
- We offer high-quality Client HR and dedicated payroll service for our Case Managers, who can hire and manage care staff, calculate sick pay and annual leave entitlement, make payments directly to HMRC or care staff and administer pensions. This specialist service allows Case Managers to focus on the client.
- Our membership of organisations such as CMSUK, BABICM, Headway and BIG means that we are always keeping up with the latest developments in the industry
But why listen to us? Let our client Ellis tell you about his experiences below in our filmed case study.