Our Rehabilitation Solutions service is available independently of our Case Management service or as part of a complete package alongside ILS Case Management, throughout the U.K.
Our Therapists are highly experienced clinicians and we can provide client-centred solutions for adults and children in a number of specialist areas. They have the knowledge and confidence to deliver outstanding client care and embody the ILS values of having integrity, being supportive, positive, quality focused and always taking a client centred approach to their work.
Why choose an ILS therapist?
- We operate nationwide.
- Every therapist has an assigned coordinator who is a long-term expert in their specialism, as well as having extensive experience of ILS as a company and working as a Case Manager. Our coordinators, along with the Rehabilitation Clinical Lead Catherine Williams, provide support to every therapist and provide an extensive knowledge base, problem-solving skills for complex issues and practical professional client cover.
- We provide a fixed price initial assessment and detailed professional reports and costings for ongoing therapy or treatments.
- All of our therapists are registered with HCPC or NMC.
- Our therapists don't operate from a clinic - meaning they can offer flexible in-home appointments for the client, reducing time and cost.
- All therapists participate in a comprehensive induction programme when they join ILS and receive ongoing training such as CPD seminars, to ensure they remain up to date and maintain their clinical excellence.
- Our head office provides back-up telephone and email support between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM Monday-Friday, and our teams work closely together to answer questions, co-ordinate cover and solve any issues that arise, quickly and professionally.
- We share an online secure notes facility and in-depth documentation procedure, including a real-time recording system to ensure accurate billing, maintaining the highest level of client confidentiality, whilst being able to provide detailed invoice breakdowns.
If you're still not sure, watch Catherine Williams, our Rehabilitation Clinical Lead, explain some of our services further below.