To work with this professional, please contact ILS on 01722 742 442.
Underpinning efficiency in my role as Case Manager is 30yrs+ extensive experience of social work management and practice. I have a solid range of skills and knowledge working with children, adults & families with a range of complex needs affected by chronic health & disability.
I have experience working within multi-disciplinary rehabilitation, medical and social care teams, towards supporting recovery after traumatic life changing incidents. Having worked UK based and overseas, I have consolidated my skills in specialist social work areas across the full range of community and care settings.
Independent Visitor SENAD
• I conduct Regulation 17 Inspections of residential and community services which include rehabilitation/support needs following life changing injury (post-operative or acquired brain injury) learning disabilities, autistic spectrum disorders and challenging behavior including people within the criminal justice system. Some clients may also have physical disabilities and/or sensory impairment, specialist health needs and /or mental health needs.
• I also conduct Regulation 47 inspections of children’s residential services/ specialist schools. These offer academic and vocational programs, therapy and expert care for young people between the ages of 5 and 19 years, with a range of special educational and complex care needs.
• I ensure compliance with regulations, standards and procedures by producing reports with recommendations to support the management teams to prepare for Ofsted or CQC Inspections.
Specialist Social Worker Queens Medical Centre Nottingham
• I manage complex cases requiring high level, specialist expertise providing psychosocial support relating to children, young people and adults with Cystic Fibrosis and family members, both hospital/clinic based as well and community home based.
• I provide training and advice within medical teams on social models of support.
Associate Member of School of Natural Health Sciences
Anita is committed to maintaining her skills and abilities and engages readily in varied training supported by Independent Living Solutions Ltd covering the following areas: