Our case managers are all specialists in providing case management and rehabilitation service packages for children.
Their experience means that they are able to support paediatric clients with all manner of injuries, disabilities and mental health issues. This includes children who have very complex needs. Likewise, they able to support clients through the transition between child and adult services.
We appreciate the importance of getting clients assessed quickly in order to put the interventions in place to facilitate their recovery. To do this, we have developed a quick and streamlined process:
- Initial enquiry.
- ILS quote for clients ‘Immediate Needs Assessment’ (INA) provided within 24 hours, CV of best-suited case manager is enclosed.
- Immediate Needs Assessment takes place with client and family members.
- Case manager compiles in-depth report for proposed case management and rehabilitation package.
- Instruction to commence is given from fund-holder.
- Intervention begins immediately.
“Recolo has been providing community-based neurorehabilitation to children and young people affected by brain injury, and their families, since 2007.
ILS are one of our top three referrers, providing thoughtful, caring and well-rounded case management. As is often the case with brain injury, managing the everyday can be a complex challenge and our experience of working alongside our case manager colleagues at ILS, is to see a calm, methodical and well-supported way of doing so, that really is in the very best interests of the client.”
COO at Recolo