Charlotte Britton - Neuro-Physiotherapist
Charlotte is a highly specialist neuro-physiotherapist who is experienced in working with adults with stroke, spinal cord injury, neuro-degenerative diseases and acquired brain injury. She has over 11 year’s experience working in neurology within a variety of acute and community settings.
Key Areas of Expertise include
- Formulating client-centred rehabilitation programmes
- Postural assessments and prescription of postural management programmes and equipment
- Assessment and management of abnormal tone
- Tracheostomy management
- Multi-disciplinary working
- Use of Functional Electrical Stimulation in rehabilitation
- Facilitation of home discharge following inpatient stay
Charlotte is based in Essex and can work flexibly to meet the needs of the client.
Physiotherapy BSc (Hons) – King’s College University London 2006
Registered with the Healthcare Professions Council (HCPC)
Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
Career to date
- Specialist physiotherapist working for ILS Rehabilitation Solutions
- Highly specialist physiotherapist in Stroke South West Essex Community Services
- Senior physiotherapist in neuro-rehabilitation at the Wellington Hospital
- Senior physiotherapist at Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust covering neurology, paediatric ICU, amputees and community rehabilitation.
- Senior physiotherapist at Dartford and Gravesham NHS Trust