To work with this professional, please contact ILS on 01722 742 442.
Print this profile
- 10 years of working with children with challenging and complex behaviour, following their brain injury.
- Experience in NG, PEG management, seizure and shunt management.
- Key working cases and management of children’s care plans.
- Teaching parents and carers medication and enteral feeds,including buccal midazolam.
- Rehabilitation of patients and young people.
- Working alongside social workers to ensure patient’s best interests and capacity is assessed and considered.
- Assessing, report writing, EHCP’s, assisting families write PIP, DLA applications.
- Registered with Nursing and Midwifery Council [NMC]
- Member of Royal College of Nursing.
- Regular attender of relevant training and teaching session on subjects pertinent to her field.
Geographical Areas Covered
Within 2 hours of West Sussex.
To request a quote please call
01722 742 442