Service coordinator: Pretty Jetwani
Our visual impairment consultant, Pretty can work together with adults or children to optimise any residual vision and enable them to achieve their goals.
She can offer:
- Assessment and treatment of visual impairment.
- Experience in working with people with profound and complex disabilities including physical, sensory, and cognitive impairment; including acquired brain injury (ABI).
- Low vision services for adults and children including assessment of vision for augmentative and alternative communication (AAC), computer, and educational access.
- Experience in working within schools, colleges, employment services, hospitals, and community settings.
- Experience in working as a member of the interdisciplinary team.
- Experience in training so that parents, carers, and support workers can provide essential support.
If you wish to discuss your client’s visual impairment requirements, please call Pretty on 01722 742442 who will be happy to assist and provide a quote.
Alternatively, you can download our brochure below and turn to page 19 for more information about ILS Rehabilitation Solutions and the other services we can offer.ILS Rehabilitation Solutions Brochure