Service coordinator: Alison Nock
Our specialist team of occupational therapists work with clients to enable them to access, maintain, or return to either employment or other useful occupations. We assess the vocational needs and potential of clients with brain injury and catastrophic injury.
We can offer:
- In-depth assessment, a detailed report, and recommendations for treatment.
- A goal-focused and integrated treatment plan based on the individual’s unique lifestyle, environment, and preferences.
- A graded programme of treatment to enable the client to explore his or her potential for returning to work; whether that be paid employment or voluntary work.
- Brain injury education addressing daily living and pre-work skills.
- Setting-up and evaluating voluntary work trials.
- Strategies to manage cognitive and behavioural problems.
- Training of support workers and family members.
- Sourcing, set-up, and support of suitable, long-term work placements.
If you wish to discuss your client’s vocational rehabilitation please call the team’s coordinator, Rachel on 01722 742442 who will be happy to assist and provide a quote.
Alternatively, you can download our brochure below for more information about ILS Rehabilitation Solutions and the other services we can offer.ILS Rehabilitation Solutions Brochure